You do have a bunch of contracts, like phone, electricity, Internet, insurance, gym, etc. Have you ever tried to cancel or negotiate any of them? We are sure your experience was bad. Here at Volders, we are fixing it! We free our customers from dealing with contract management tasks so that they can enjoy the things that matter. More than 1 Million customers relied on Volders services, and for us, that’s just the beginning.
As a Senior Software Engineer at Volders, you’ll be responsible for planning, building and deploying our Ruby and Elixir projects multiple times a day. You will join a team of senior developers, where you’ll have the chance to share your experience and also learn from others.
You’ll own what you build, making technical decisions and applying the best practices to every piece of code and infrastructure.
- Professional experience using Ruby
- The desire to learn Elixir
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- Enjoy working in an informal, collaborative and ego-free environment
- Likes to pair-programming
Bonus if you have...
- A personal side-project
- Experience with AWS
- We have an informal, collaborative and ego-free environment
- We have a number of Ruby and Elixir projects
- Our stack run on AWS
- We embrace Continuous Delivery
- Nice office full of fruits and great coffee
- Work with a team of experienced software developers
- Educational budget, so that you can go to conferences you want
- Access to a digital library full of books
- Regular team events (BBQ, Yoga, Dodgeball, etc)