You do have a bunch of contracts, like phone, electricity, Internet, insurance, gym, etc. Have you ever tried to cancel or negotiate any of them? We are sure your experience was bad. Here at Volders, we are fixing it! We free our customers from dealing with contract management tasks so that they can enjoy the things that matter. More than 1 Million customers relied on Volders services, and for us, that’s just the beginning.
As a Head of Engineering at Volders, you’ll shape how our products are built and launched. You’ll work hands-on together with the team on the planning and development of Volders products. You’ll also work together with different stakeholders to guarantee the delivery of value to the company and customers.
- You have experience managing software development teams
- You have experience working with business goals and translating them into technical actionable tasks
- You are proud about creating and shipping simple and well-tested code
- You feel comfortable working by yourself and take ownership
- You have good spoken/written English
Bonus if you have...
- Have experience deploying software to AWS
- Have experience with Ember.js
- Have experience integrating Salesforce
- We have an informal, collaborative and ego-free environment
- We have a number of Ruby and Elixir projects
- Our stack run on AWS
- We embrace Continuous Delivery
- Nice office full of fruits and great coffee
- Work with a team of experienced software developers
- Educational budget, so that you can go to conferences you want
- Access to a digital library full of books
- Regular team events (BBQ, Yoga, Dodgeball, etc)