- Visa Sponsorship
- Paid Relocation
Who we are looking for
- Software and System Engineers with a passion for system reliability and observability, you will build reliability as a feature into our core infrastructure and applications.
- Experience using Data to diagnose and troubleshoot complex distributed systems
- Experience as a software developer [Python, Ruby or Go preferable].
- You work anywhere in the stack, from right beside the OS and up.
- Solid Linux background.
- Familiarity with operations: metrics/statistics, incident management, post mortems etc.
- Experience building highly available and observable systems at scale.
- You know what to monitor and alert when things go awry.
- Practical cloud experience, preferably Amazon Web Services, Containers Orchestration Tools and Terraform.
- You LOVE to automate things.
- You are passionate about mentoring and sharing knowledge.
It would be beneficial if you also have the following:
- Experience negotiating SLIs, SLOs, and SLAs with product owners.
- Practical experience with containers orchestration tools (i.e Kubernetes), Prometheus and Chaos Engineering.
- Experience building infrastructure automation at scale.
What we offer
- Relocation assistance to move to Berlin and visa application support
- Competitive compensation
- Significant reduction on our meal kits
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources
- Sabbatical policy
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- A diverse and vibrant international environment
- A range of perks (Free in-house crash course in German, compensation for advanced German classes, in-house lecture series and knowledge sharing programme, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, free weekly yoga classes, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines)
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.